The most sophisticated rooms in the centre of Innsbruck
Just rest, feel good and relax.
Staying at the Weisses Rössl Old Town Hotel & Inn means feeling the pulse of a lively city without having to give up on peace and quiet. This is because our hotel is located right in the middle of the Innsbruck Old Town pedestrian zone, only a few steps away from the most beautiful sights. For their stay, our guests can choose from two different room categories. Our cosy standard rooms are pleasant and friendly, offering all the comfort you need. Our “culinary” rooms on the other hand are a bit larger, brighter and more modern, with plenty of wood, fine fabrics and earthy colours. Renovated with attention to detail and equipped with trendy lighting designs, each of these feel-good havens has its own exquisite name. Book your nights in the “Mohnstriezel” (poppy seed bun), “Gugelhupf” (ring cake) and other tasty rooms – sweet dreams are guaranteed here!
- All the sleeping and living areas of our hotel are designed for non-smokers
- The rooms are equipped with telephone, hairdryer, cable TV and radio, while some feature a balcony and air conditioning
- Each room has free Wi-Fi access
- Fax and copy machines are available at reception
- Dogs are allowed and stay with us for free
In addition, our hotel offers the following equipment/services:
- Safe on the premises
- Our own restaurant
- Laundry service
- Free parking spaces for motorcycles and bicycles
- Prices are per person per day, including our breakfast buffet and all taxes. Payment options: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, EC
- Our lavish breakfast buffet featuring many fresh Tyrolean specialities is served in the Rössl Stube from 7.30 to 10.00
– A perfect start to your day!
- Our restaurant kitchen is open
for lunch from 11.30 to 14.30
for dinner from 18.00 to 22:00
- Our child discounts are quite flexible and generous and are provided based on age and the number of children upon request.
- Are your travelling by car? When staying with us, you can park directly at the public Altstadtgarage at Innrain 4 in Innsbruck at a special price of € 11.00 per day. Simply take a ticket and give it to reception when you arrive.
Here is the link to the driving directions
- We kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 on the day of departure.
Please inform us by telephone if you will arrive later than 20.00.
- Cancellation policy:
When making a reservation, we kindly ask you to provide a credit card number to secure it. Your credit card will of course not be charged in advance. You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date. A cancellation charge of 100% will be applied afterwards.
- Travel cancellation insurance
Our booking terms and conditions shall apply. Moreover, the General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry apply (general conditions of contract). The place of performance and jurisdiction is Innsbruck.